Customer Service - Call Centre Operator (ATSI Identified Position)
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Between 3 and 5 Years
$47,000 - $54,000 pa
We have an exciting opportunity available for multiple Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander identified Customer Service – Call Centre Operator roles based in Bathurst NSW.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You are driven and aspire to put the customer at the centre of everything you do
- Are a proven contributor in driving customer advocacy, regularly demonstrating a willingness to show you care, deliver on quality and take ownership to resolve your customer’s enquiries?
- You have a flexible and positive outlook, and can cope with regular changes in our clients business that are necessary to help service the needs of every customers.
- You embrace cultural diversity and are a true advocate of our client’s values by your actions in the workplace
- You will get to work with great people who are passionate about what they do. They will also provide you with some great training and all the tools you'll need to be successful.
- And finally, you don't need to be a technology wiz, Computer ability coupled with the right attitude and values are a necessity.
Responsibilities of the roles include but are not limited to;
- Conduct end to end case management and deliver what matters to each customer
- Understand customers and their personal needs well to develop and deliver solutions that create the most value for them
- Listen carefully to the customer and take action when we receive feedback
- Build a continuous improvement culture where you are continuously learning and improving together
- Effective with one’s time to ensure that both customer needs as well as productivity requirements are met
- Identify customer needs through standard questioning techniques, product usage analysis and provide product/service information to enable the customer to make an appropriate decision
- Monitor and troubleshoot any problem.
- Actively engage appropriate areas of the business to address issues in order to ensure the customer outcome is achieved.
- Meet moves and other program related targets as well as key operational and customer metrics
- Actively participate in coaching to drive improvements in sales skills
Successful applicants will be working on a rotational shift roster between the hours of 8am – 7pm, Monday to Friday. Please note: it is an operational requirement of this role that you have flexible availability as required during these times.
To apply please email your current up to date resume and maximum 1 page cover letter expanding your capabilities for this role to [email protected]
All Aspects Recruitment & HR considers that being Aboriginal or a Torres Strait Islander is a genuine occupational requirement for these positions under s 14 of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1977 (NSW)