Customer Advice Officer
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Government / Municipal
Between 3 and 5 Years
Contract Until 30/12/2018
We are seeking suitable applicants to fill the role of Customer Advice Officer responsible for supporting the introduction of a new government initiative. Work will broaden to include other support work in line with the team overall.
- Be accountable for a range of procedural, operational and administrative activities and provide advice and customer service to clients and stakeholders on enquiries, where the quality is monitored
- Be accountable for the quality and integrity of records on internal systems to verify and ensure accuracy of data, record interactions and decisions
- Provide advice and routine information, within the constraints of policy guidelines and professional standards, to a range of clients in relation to their obligations where the quality of advice is monitored
- Undertake routine compliance improvement as well as assist in review and audit activities in relation to client obligations, determine appropriate action, amend client details and assessments, and determine penalties as appropriate
- Under general direction, perform tasks and activities where procedures and operating standards are defined through organisational and local-work-area guidelines and directions
We are looking for candidates who demonstrate the following skills -
- Strong Computer skills, including use of Customer Relationship Management and other corporate systems along with Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook.
- Attentive to detail and delivering accurate outputs.
- Ability and willingness to learn new tasks.
- Ability to work collaboratively and transparently in a tight knit and supportive team environment.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to undertake some defined outbound contact with clients.
To apply, email a current copy of your resume and brief cover letter to [email protected]