User Researcher & UX/Service Designer
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Computer and Information Technology
Relevant Trade Qualifications
Between 3 and 5 Years
3 months x 3 months
1x User Researcher
The User Researcher will consult with key stakeholders and TGA users to develop an understanding of TGA users; who they are; how they use TGA; and identify their specific needs.
- Identify and refine TGA users to be consulted under the review, including the appropriate level and number of participants.
- Develop a plan and execute user research on the identified users, in conjunction with the team: observe user interactions with TGA
- Prepare and provide user personas, user journey maps and other user insights to the UX/Service Designer and the project team, including recommendations on required changes.
1x UX/Service Design
The UX/Service Designer will translate the User Research findings from the User Researcher into actionable design maps and stories that meet user needs.
- Undertake a mapping exercise of the existing TGA system to identify current deficiencies.
- Work with the User Researcher to identify user needs.
- Provide a report on user needs, based on the information provided in the user journey maps, and well established and recognised design principles, to the project team.
- Design and create service maps and user stories that articulate best practice options for the operation of the TGA website, that meet user needs.
Applicants will be assessed on their skills and experience in relation to services in accordance with the following:
- Demonstrated skills and experience with undertaking website reviews and relevant to the services set out at item 6 (essential)
- Knowledge of the DTA’s Digital Service Standard (essential)
- Relevant qualifications (desirable)
- Knowledge of the VET system (desirable)
Experience working with Australian Government agencies (desirable but not required)
To apply please email a brief cover letter detailing your skills and experience and current resume to [email protected]
Applicants must be an Australian Citizen and hold a minimum baseline security clearance.
Applications close Monday 19th March 2018.