HR Administrative Assistant
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Between 3 and 5 Years
9 month fixed term contract
We are looking for an HR Administrative Assistant to support our clients Human Resources department. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from our clients existing staff and external job applicants.
Duties will be but not limited to;
- Updating and maintaining HR policies & processes,
- Advertising job vacancies
- Sorting and shortlisting candidate applications
- Preparing HR reports
- Notifying unsuccessful candidates
- HR administration duties as directed.
The ideal applicant will have;
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or equivalent role
- Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Knowledge of relevant Australian workplace laws
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise important tasks
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Qualification in Human Resources or relevant field is desirable.
- Previous experience working in an Aboriginal organisation.
To apply please email a brief cover letter detailing your skills and experience and current resume to [email protected]
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.