HR/Personal Assistant (ATSI Identified Position)
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Between 3 and 5 Years
PT 25hrs per week
We are seeking a suitable candidate to fill the part time role of HR/Personal Assistant to CEO of a Aboriginal Organisation based in Darwin.
Duties will be but not limited to;
- Updating and maintaining HR policies & processes,
- Advertising job vacancies
- Sorting and shortlisting candidate applications
- Preparing HR reports
- Notifying unsuccessful candidates
- HR administration duties as directed.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
The ideal applicant will have;
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or equivalent role
- Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Knowledge of relevant Australian workplace laws
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise important tasks
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Qualification in Human Resources or relevant field is desirable.
- Previous experience working in an Aboriginal organisation.
To apply for this role please email a cover letter detailing your skills and capabilities based on the roles and responsibilities of this role including a current resume to [email protected]
All Aspects Recruitment considers that being Aboriginal or a Torres Strait Islander is a genuine occupational requirement for this position under sub-s 35(1)(b)(ii) of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1996 (NT)