East Arnhem - Regional Coordinator
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
NGO / Non-profit
Between 3 and 5 Years
$97,802 + Super + Generous Salary Sacrifice
Maximum Term to 30 June 2018
- $97,802 + Super + Generous Salary Sacrifice
- Maximum Term to 30 June 2018
- Based in Nhulunbuy
The Regional Coordinator will work within the Regional Partnership team and across the organisation to achieve engagement and partnering outcomes. This role will be a key regional contact point and conduit for our client with the East Arnhem region.
The Regional Coordinator will support with local knowledge and understanding about the primary health care system and stakeholders in the Nhulunbuy region, including consumers, rural and remote communities, primary healthcare providers, health and community services and Aboriginal specific services.
- Local knowledge and working experience of the Nhulunbuy and surrounding regions;
- Experience in stakeholder engagement, partnership building or community development, especially working with rural and remote communities;
- Experience in Indigenous health needs and cultural competency;
- Experience in the health sector and skills in health care;
- Ability to work with diverse groups to achieve shared outcomes;
- Relevant qualifications in Health, or Community Development or Social Services
To apply please email a current copy of your resume and cover letter detailing your skills and capabilities to [email protected] or by clicking 'Apply for this job'
Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged for this position.