Media and Communications Coordinator
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Communications / Journalism / Media And Promo
Between 3 and 5 Years
Our client is a highly regarded organisation in Darwin looking for a driven and ambitious Media and Communication Coordinator to join their team! This is a challenging and dynamic role, where you will provide your skills in public relations, social media, graphic design, stakeholder management and communications to assist in the management and development of strategies, promotions, events and media communications.
Keys to your success will be:
- A clear track record of success in a similar role (minimum 3-5 years)
- Demonstrated ability and experience in the development, management, implementation and evaluation of social media, public relations, graphic design or a combination thereof.
- Demonstrated written communication skills with particular regard to high quality media materials, editorial content, briefs and reports.
- Proven ability to effectively coordinate and manage work activities independently with minimal supervision and direction, including setting priorities and working to tight deadlines.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field of study or demonstrated experience in an equivalent role
To apply please email a covering letter that details your relevant skills and experience (maximum two pages) and an up-to-date resume of no more than five pages to [email protected] or by clicking ‘Apply for this job’
Applications close 3pm on 26th January 2018