User Researcher (Advanced)
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Government / Municipal
Between 3 and 5 Years
We are now recruiting suitable applicants to fill the role of User Researcher (Advanced) who will undertake user research and design on a variety of corporate priority projects for our Government client.
To be considered for this role you will have -
- Minimum 5yrs experience required
- Strong research & analysis skills
- Ability to analyse & document existing systems and data and understand new needs of the user community.
- Champion of User Centred Design (UCD).
- Awareness of Digital Service Standard (DSS).
- Experience reviewing screen designs for usability and accessibility – including WCAG2 compliance requirements.
- Skilled in preparing mock-ups, prototypes, wireframes and interaction diagrams.
- Experience using industry standard prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision and Axure.
- Strong presentation/facilitation skills and the ability to articulate and present solutions, ideas and recommendations.
- Thorough understanding of user interface design, information architecture, and human factors.
- Understanding of graphic design and UI designing concepts.
- Exceptional communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment, handling and coordinating multiple projects at once.
- Knowledge of, or experience in working in Scrum is desirable, but not required.
- Successful track record working in cross-functional teams.
- Motivated, positive & enthusiastic.
To apply, email a current copy of your resume and brief cover letter to [email protected]