All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
NGO / Non-profit
Between 3 and 5 Years
2 year contract
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated professional that wants to make a real difference to the health and wellbeing of Indigenous Australians living in Remote Australia. The position will suit those who want to make a difference in nutrition from a food security perspective. You will need a sense of adventure as you will be required to travel extensively through northern Australia. You will travel frequently by light aircraft to numerous communities to promote, develop and implement our clients Nutrition Strategy. You will be immersed daily in the experiences of living and working in a dynamic cross-cultural environment.
- Tertiary qualifications acceptable to the Dietitians Association of Australia for either Nutrition or Nutrition & Dietetics
- Ability to work autonomously and function effectively as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
- Current Driver’s License
- Retail supermarket experience in one of the major supermarket chains
- Experience in living and working in remote Indigenous communities
To apply please email your application that will include a covering letter that details your relevant skills and experience and an up-to-date resume to [email protected]
Applications Close 3:00pm on 22/03/18.