RTO Administration Officer
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Between 3 and 5 Years
An opportunity is now available for a highly organised, focused and motivated individual to fill our clients newly created role of RTO Administration Officer. This is a key role which will involve ensuring the RTO is compliant and adhering to industry standards. This exciting vacancy is a hands on role in a busy, fast-paced and supportive environment.
Keys to your success will be:
- A clear track record of success in a higher level administrative role within an RTO
- Demonstrated understanding of the AQTF framework and its relationship to the RTO
- Assist with auditing & verifying internal & external documents and files associated with the RTO to ensure compliance
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining successful customer relationships in a demanding service delivery situation
- Recent previous experience working with a geographically dispersed organisation (preferably in regional and remote areas)
- A passionate 'can do' attitude, flexibility, the ability to effect and embrace change
- Your proven skills, knowledge & experience in best practice record keeping and reporting will ensure that administration records are maintained to a high standard and within industry standards
- With your strong communication and interpersonal skills, you will be able to work effectively at all levels and gain peoples trust
- You will be action oriented, have excellent time management skills and be able to create innovative and pragmatic solutions to overcome problems and challenges
Opportunities to grow with our clients organisation as a result of expansion will be available to the right candidate!
To apply please email your application that will include a covering letter that details your relevant skills and experience and an up-to-date resume to [email protected]
Applications Close 3:00pm on 08/03/18.