All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
We are seeking applications for an experienced, ambitious and enthusiastic Payroll Officer to join our client’s team. Reporting to HR this role is responsible for the provision of accurate and timely processing of multiple payroll for various entities. The successful candidate will be required to manage a diverse workload with strict deadlines and hit the ground running. This is an exciting time to join an organisation that is experiencing exponential growth and to be part of a hard-working, supportive team.
Keys to your success will be:
- A clear track record of success in a similar role (minimum 3-5 years)
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills; able to communicate and interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated experience in delivering end-to-end payroll services in a high-volume and fast paced corporate environment whilst maintain 100% accuracy attention to detail.
- A passionate "can do" attitude, flexibility, the ability to effect and embrace change
- With your strong communication skills, you will be able to work effectively at all levels of the business
- You will be action oriented, have excellent time management skills and be able to create innovative and pragmatic solutions to overcome problems and challenges
- You will have a passion for payroll and the desire to build a career in this area
- Your ability to multi-task and be highly organised will set you up for success in this role
- Experience using an ERP system would be advantageous, particularly Microsoft NAVision
To apply please email your application that will include a covering letter that details your relevant skills and experience and an up-to-date resume to [email protected]
Applications Close 3:00pm on 15/03/18.