Accounts Receivable / Payable and Records Officer
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Between 3 and 5 Years
Base Salary $74,984 - $82,412
The Accounts Receivable / Payable and Records Officer works in a small team to provide sound advice, support, services and quality reports to the finance manager to ensure the effective management and processing of accounts receivable, payable, and financial recording matters including reporting to achieve quality resource management.
- Essential - Demonstrated knowledge of accounting principles and practices with proven experience in accounts management and purchasing preferably in a health services setting
- Essential - Proven experience using an accounting program e.g. Quickbooks, MYOB
- Essential - Proven communication and interpersonal skillls with the ability to work collaboratively with people from diverse cultural backgrounds and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Essential - Well-developed organisational, analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to deliver required outcomes in a timely manner
- Essential - Proven ability in preparing a range of quality financial reports and documentation
- Essential - Well-developed computer literacy with sound knowledge of standard office software programs
- Desirable - Relevant qualifications in accounting, finance, business or similar
- Desirable - Membership of CPA Australia
To apply applicants must submit a current up-to-date resume with a minimum of 3 most recent workplace referees and a copy of your detailed response to the selection criteria (in word format) to [email protected]