Procurement Business Partner
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Government / Municipal
Between 3 and 5 Years
We require the services of an APS 5 level Procurement Business Partner to undertake the following services as well as be responsible for ensuring that the Department achieves open, transparent, and accountable purchases and value for money outcomes. You will assist with the development of and oversee procurement and contract management projects through to completion.
- Provide timely and accurate Simple to Medium (Tier 1) procurement advice and assistance with procurement, MOUs, and contract management to business areas, including reviewing procurement activities.
- Review and assist business areas with the creation of requisitions and contracts in the Finance One and SAP systems.
- Provide Finance One/SAP IMPACT system assistance
- Be the first point of contact for Procurement Helpdesk phone calls
- Attend meetings independently or with senior procurement partner(s), depending on scale and scope of procurement activity.
- Review and assist with updating client based Standing Operating Procedures.
- Assist senior procurement partner(s) with training staff.
- Engage and collaborate regularly with key stakeholders i.e. business areas, finance managers, in relation to ongoing and upcoming procurement activities.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of procurement policy and legislation (Government Procurement qualifications are highly desirable)
- Judgement and decision making skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to contribute to a high performing and harmonious team working environment.
- Strong client service skills.
- Ability to deliver timely and accurate procurement advice as well as analysis of data.
- Highly motivated, self-starter.
- Be an Australian Citizen and
- Currently hold minimum baseline security clearance.
To apply please email a brief cover letter detailing your skills and experience against the essential criteria and current resume to [email protected]
Applications close 21st March 2018