Regional Project Officer AS06
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Relevant Trade Qualifications
Between 3 and 5 Years
$69,117 - $82,597 pa
- Support a small team of dispersed staff to assist in the management of ranger programs and Projects
- Develop and maintain effective and practical working relationships with Traditional Owners, other Aboriginal community members, staff and external program partners.
- Support and mentor staff to develop projects, annual work plans and budgets, monitor performance and on ground delivery.
- Support staff to develop practical training and mentoring priorities (including the development of annual training plans) and coordinate related logistics.
- Provide relief ranger coordinator support.
- Provide advice and assistance to coordinators, rangers, and managers on practical governance, land and sea management and operational matters.
- Support staff to enable them meet their obligations under related policies and procedures including administrative functions.
- Proactively manage, document, monitor and maintain programs assets including infrastructure, accommodation, plant and equipment. This includes assisting in the documentation and reporting of all damages or losses and organising appropriate repairs or replacement of assets.
- Coordinate local level, on-ground visits to enable relevant stakeholders and partners to develop, monitor and evaluate the outcomes of programs and projects.
- Assist with the preparation of reports against funding submissions and contracts.
- Carry out other duties as directed.
- Organisational Relationships
- Reports to Regional Program Coordinator
- Work Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Take due care of your health and safety at work and that of other Council
- Report any maintenance requirements, hazards, accidents, injuries or incidents to your Supervisor immediately.
To apply please email a brief cover letter detailing your skills and experience and current resume to [email protected]
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.