Business Intelligence Developer
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Relevant Trade Qualifications
Applicants must be limited to one page summary sheet and attached detailed resume/cv including recent referee contact details. Closing date is 4th April 12.00pm
Primary Objective: Provide high level advice and support in the management of the Department’s Business Intelligence systems, ensuring the application and server base leverage the latest technology available within the organisation to deliver timely and accurate information.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide advice and support in the delivery of Business Intelligence solutions.
- Provide ongoing system management of the Business Intelligence environment, ensuring system availability.
- Configure the Business Intelligence tools semantic layer and manage the Business Intelligence portal.
- Design, develop and maintain the Department’s suite of Business Objects 4.x Universes, reports and dashboards.
- Provide professional guidance, mentoring and end user training in the use of the Department’s Business Intelligence solution.
- Extensive experience in the design, development and maintenance of Business Objects 4.x Universes.
- Extensive experience creating advanced complex reports in Business Objects 4.x (WEBI).
- Demonstrated experience in the use of SAP Business Intelligence products including Information Design Tool and Web intelligence.
- High-level conceptual and analytical skills and the ability to resolve complex problems using innovative solutions.
- Highly developed written, oral and interpersonal skills and the ability to consult, collaborate and negotiate effectively with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders and people of diverse cultures.
- Demonstrated ability to present quantitative and qualitative information in an easily understood form suitable for a wide range of audiences.
- Proven ability to manage a high workload with changing priorities, work independently under limited direction and coordinate work to meet critical timelines.
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or Business Intelligence.
- Experience with Dashboarding tools including Xcelsius, Dashboards and Lumira.