Executive Assistant (EA)
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Government / Municipal
Between 3 and 5 Years
The Executive Assistant (EA) role is responsible for the management of the information flow through our clients Branch, and works with others across the Group and the Department. The EA role is required to interact with SES, Executive and APS level staff including external stakeholders. This is a position of trust and there for probity and confidentially is of high importance.
Requirements of this role include but are not limited to;
- Provide high level executive and administrative support to the Branch Manager
- Provide first point of contract for the Senior Executive manager and coordinate requests for information from internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor executive mailbox, prioritise items and escalate urgent matters
- Manage the diary including arranging appointments, travel and meetings
- Maintain systems for recording and storing information
- Prepare minor correspondence on behalf the Senior Executive manager and the Branch operations
- Maintain a variety of databases to manage workflow for ministerials, cabinet documents, mail /correspondence)
- Order stationary items and manage payment
- Monitor and acquit travel
Additional Requirements / Information:
- Experience as an EA is highly desirable.
- Ability to take dictation is desirable.
To apply please email a 1 page cover letter detailing your capabilities, skills and experience including a current copy of your resume with 2 recent workplace referees to [email protected]
Applications close 5pm 10th April 2018.