All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Relevant Trade Qualifications
Between 3 and 5 Years
All Aspects Rercuitment is seeking a Payroll office, who will be responsible for the administration of pay, superannuation and leave conditions for casual, temporary, and permanent employees.
Our Ideal Job Seeker will:
• Have the knowledge, skills and experience to understand, analyse, maintain and manage data in Payroll Information Systems (SAP HR preferred)
• Have the knowledge and skills specific to the work area, is able to apply these and resolve a range of payroll and related human resource issues
• Perform and take personal responsibility for a range of procedural, operational and administrative payroll and related human resource tasks and activities, within established guidelines and procedures
• Provide support and advice to internal and external stakeholders, where the quality of advice may be monitored by supervisors
• Contribute to the development of other team members by imparting knowledge, skills and techniques specific to the work area
• Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to exchange information and provide assistance to resolve operational, technical, and/or administrative matters relating to payroll and human resources
• Work collaboratively in a team based environment to support the work area to achieve business outcomes
• Understand and comply with relevant legislation, procedures and policies and escalate the more complex issues
• Take the initiative to identify and suggest improvements to tasks and activities affecting how own work is performed, to achieve more efficient outcomes
To apply please email a cover letter detailing your skills and experience based on the position requirements, and a current resume to [email protected]
Applicants must be an Australian citizen & eligable obtain Australian Federal Government security clearance on successful commencement. No relocation assistance will be provided or negotiated for applicants not currently residing in Melbourne.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.