Qualified Automotive Mechanic
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Automotive / Motor Industry
Relevant Trade Qualifications
Between 3 and 5 Years
Negotiable on Experience
All Aspects Recruitment are seeking applications from qualified and experienced Automotive Mechanics to join our client’s workshop team, providing quality mechanical services to their customer base. Service and repairs to all makes and models of vehicles.
Our ideal candidate will be a committed individual with good work ethics and the ability to work well in a team environment. This position offers great variety of work and conditions in a modern workshop with immediate start available. Must have own tools and drivers licence. Confidential interviews assured and salary negotiable for the right candidate.
Responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Raise vehicles, using hydraulic hoists or jacks.
- Diagnose faults in motor vehicles.
- Service motor vehicles to manufacturer’s specifications and schedule.
- Dismantle or remove engine assemblies, transmissions, steering mechanisms or other components, and checks parts.
- Repair or replace worn or defective parts, and reassemble mechanical components.
- Test and adjust repaired sub-assemblies, and re-install them
- Tune engines to achieve smoother running, ensuring compliance with pollution regulations.
- Re-line and adjust brakes and align wheels.
- Inspect vehicles for roadworthiness certificates, detail work required to achieve roadworthiness.
- Attend customer sites for callouts if required.
- Ensure all documentation (job cards, service books, time sheets etc.) are complete, to ensure accuracy for customer invoicing and staff productivity markers.
- Conduct vehicle road tests on pre-determined route.
- Follow and comply with all company policy and procedures
- Ensure clean and safe equipment and work space at all times.
To apply please email a copy of your most current resume to [email protected]