Operations Manager (ATSI Identified Position)
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Between 3 and 5 Years
Negotiable on Experience
All Aspects Recruitment have an exciting opportunity available for a self-motivated and results driven Operations Manager to join our client’s small team based in Sydney.
Are you interested in:
- Developing your career and learning in a fun and challenging environment?
- Developing Indigenous entrepreneurs and helping grow sustainable businesses?
- Building and managing relationships with the prime contractors?
- Working with business leaders offering a wide range of services across many industries?
- Being the day to day point of contact for our clients to connect with over 70 Indigenous business?
Reporting to the CEO you will be responsible for developing systems, building relationships with key clients and Indigenous business partners whilst executing growth strategies with key stakeholders for the coming years.
- Develop and nurture relationships with clients, Indigenous partners and strategic partners
- Ensure communication and relationships are culturally appropriate and respectful of all key stakeholders
- Manage the Customer Relationship Management database
- Lead the organisations digital marketing and social media strategy
- Support with general administration and coordination of events
- Create and maintain positive working relationships with all stakeholders that will ensure the long-term growth and development Indigenous Businesses.
- Oversee and manage the Customer Relationship database and all digital marketing tools including social media channels and the website.
- Ensure that a high standard of professional conduct is maintained among all stakeholders and to oversee the engagement of Indigenous businesses with clients.
- Ensure that all liaison and engagements is culturally appropriate and respectful of the local Indigenous community.
- Lead the sales process for specific bids and opportunities including initiating unsolicited proposal, responding to tenders, and identifying new opportunities.
- Client retention and identifying value-added sales opportunities.
- Working closely with Indigenous business suppliers to identify opportunities to market the services offered.
- Support the CEO and Directors with general administrative support including securing key meeting, travel arrangements and general correspondence.
- Provide our clients with advice and support with respect to their Indigenous Engagement and Procurements plans
Our ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree or studying in a business-related area or have equivalent work experience. A proud Indigenous Australian you will have good attention to detail and be prepared to get your hands dirty as the business expands.
To apply please email a cover letter detailing your skills, experience and capabilities against the responsibilities including a current resume to [email protected]
A competitive salary package will be offered to the right candidate.
Applications close 22nd May 2018.
All Aspects Recruitment & HR considers that being Aboriginal or a Torres Strait Islander is a genuine occupational requirement for these positions under s 14 of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1977 (NSW)