Less Than 3 Years
This leading company requires an experience Storeman to join their team immediately.
- Very good hourly rate
- Monday to Friday
- 8 Hours per day
The Store person is responsible for the receipt, packaging and despatch of all goods, for maintaining records, consistent with procedures, and for the filing of reports, as well as data entry. Stock control using relevant information to ensure product availability and customer satisfaction, and maintenance of a safe and tidy work shop environment, consistent with EHS and QA requirements, are also major responsibilities of this position.
- Responsible for the despatch and receipt of all goods, in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Pick orders/parts from the stores area, and prepare products for despatch.
- Process the receipt of orders via system, which provides a record of parts and their turnover.
- Stock control, which involves a cycle count and a computer based stock adjustment.
- Involvement in annual Stocktake, which involves physically counting stock on hand.
- Provide timely and accurate advice and support to staff and customers on stores and dispatch related issues, both orally and in writing where required.
- Interpret information in order to make inventory based decisions.
- Maintain the workshop in an environmentally safe and organized manner and ensure that all equipment and tools are maintained and used to standards required.
- Actively participate in audits for QA and EHS systems and practices, to promote a safe working environment.
- Other duties as required/determined to assist the functionality of the Branch.
APPLY NOW by submitting your interest - for further information 08 89817431