NGO / Non-profit
DEPUTY CEO - DARWIN NT
We are seeking a Passionate, Commitment and Dedicated individual to contribute to a leading fast paced health organisation.
Working directly with the CEO, you would be responsible to provide strong internal leadership and day to day management to Corporate Services, enabling the organisation to achieve its strategic and operational goals. You will also ensure the effective communication of the organisation's vision and strategies.
Some key duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- Leading an advocacy agenda to influence decision makers on policy issues related to Aboriginal health and wellbeing;
- Assisting the Board and CEO in implementing the strategic and business plans including engagement of stakeholders and delivering organisational objectives;
- Providing support to the team leader of HR, Finance, Audit and Compliance, Facilities Management, and ICT functions of the business;
- Leading growth and sustainability through development and implementation of a Business Development Strategy targeting emerging opportunities, innovations and potential income streams;
- Developing and strengthening strategic stakeholder relationships and partnerships; and
- Taking responsibility for service quality and continuous improvement.
This is an identified Aboriginal position; exemption is claimed under Section 8 (1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975.
- 6 weeks annual leave per year
- Relocation assistance
- Work Vehicle for private usage
- 2 weeks study leave, professional develop
- Entertainment benefits
Closing Date: Monday 2nd July 2018.
Please call All Aspects Recruitment 89817431 for a confidential conversation.