HR Change Manager / Specialist
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Between 3 and 5 Years
HR Change Manager / Specialist - Darwin NT
Temporary 6 Months
All Aspects Recruitment are seeking suitable applicants to fill the role of HR Change Manager/Specialist to develop and implement change management plans for our client’s business. This is to drive faster employee adoption and greater utilisation and proficiency of the changes to ensure business, schedule and budget objectives are met. As the HR Change Manager, you will support and advise project managers, communications and human resource practitioners and business leaders in change management.
As a Change Specialist or Manager with experience in capability, process and transformation initiatives, you will help our client innovate to meet the challenges of growing cities.You will work closely with other Change Specialist within the Chance Practice, Senior Change Leads and key stakeholders, providing support, coaching methods, development scopes and influencing change management plans, other key accountabilities include:
- Developing impact assessment based on change Initiatives.
- Establishing and implementing metrics to measure the effectiveness of the change management approaches, ensuring the realisation of benefits from the change.
- Ensuring that change management deliverables are integrated into the project schedules and plans.
- Applying the clients Change Management Framework to create and implement actionable change management deliverables
- Demonstrating your ability to coach front line managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through major transitions.
As a change specialist and manager, you will demonstrate your ability and experience in transformative change programs through your 3-5+ years’ experience for medium to large change initiatives, where you have developed and executed change plans within projects and/or program environments, this will also include:
- 2 Years SAP Change Delivery experience
- Programs of work in end to end change management programs.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills in managing diverse stakeholders at all levels within the organisation
- Knowledge and experience of change management methodology and approaches.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role.
To apply please email a current copy of your resume including a cover letter expanding on your skills and experience against the position description to email@example.com