All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
NGO / Non-profit
Between 3 and 5 Years
65,000 - 75,000
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services are seeking suitable applicants for a Case Manager, who will provide culturally sensitive and strengths based, casework and practical support to individuals and families living in the community and Transitional Housing Services, whose tenancies are at risk. You will assist and empower clients to build their capacity to address issues impacting on their tenancies and assist tenants to explore and access a range of long term, independent housing options.
Position Specific Requirements
- This position will only be open to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
- The minimum qualification required is Certificate IV in Community Services or equivalent and or 3 years' experience in the Homelessness /Community Services sector.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in implementing culturally appropriate case management practice within a housing support framework.
- Ability to engage and build respectful and trusting relationships with people in order to assist them to identify their rights, needs, strengths and opportunities.
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex issues relating to homelessness and assisting families to sustain tenancies in the longer term.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining co-operative working relationships with external agencies and providers to optimise client service delivery and referral.
- Demonstrated experience in collaborative practice and working in partnerships.
- Effective networking skills - ability to work with local service systems to improve responsiveness to the client group.
- Demonstrated skills in working with Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and Outlook and Client Management systems including internal database.
- Demonstrated commitment to work respectfully and inclusively with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and culturally and linguistically diverse people.
- Demonstrated adherence to legislation, policies and procedures and a commitment to EEO, WHS, risk management and quality improvement practices.
- Northern Territory Working with Children Clearance (Ochre Card).
- National Police Criminal History Report (less than three months old) with acceptable outcome.
- Ability to meet 100-point ID and additional visa / overseas work compliance measures.
- Northern Territory Driver’s Licence.
- First Aid Certificate (or willingness to obtain within agreed timeframe)
To apply email a current copy of your updated resume and full response to the selection criteria above to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close COB Wednesday 10th June 2020
Please note: It is a requirement that prior to commencing in this role, you must possess an Ochre Card (Working with Children Clearance), a National Criminal History Check (within 3 months) and a current Northern Territory manual driver’s licence.
All Aspects Recruitment & HR considers that being Aboriginal or a Torres Strait Islander is a genuine mandatory occupational requirement for this position under NT - Anti-Discrimination Act 1996