Pharmaceutical / Medical / Healthcare / Hygie
Between 3 and 5 Years
Lajamanu & Yuelamu
Community Coordinator – Team Leader
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services are currently recruiting for two Community Coordinators, based in Lajamanu and Yuelamu communities. If you are passionate about helping participants in the Aged Care Sector and would love a career working for a reputable and well-established organisation, then we would love to hear from you.
- $43.48 per hour (including casual loading)
- Potential to go temp to perm for the right candidate
- Community based roles
The purpose of this role is to provide the provision of quality support services in accordance with corporate plans, agreement, policies and relevant legislation.
Duties include but are not limited to –
- Supervision and oversight of professional support services to internal and external customers and clients.
- Ensuring quality service delivery as per agreed standards and KPI’s.
- Coordinate materials and resources, ensuring correct procurement practices are applied.
- Provide verbal and written reports on the daily operations of site and program delivery.
- Supervise, mentor and train staff, ensuring that policy and WHS obligations are applied.
- Certificate IV or Diploma in aged care, disability care, nursing or extensive home care experience.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise direct staff.
- Experience in delivering a funded community services program.
- An awareness of issues affecting Aboriginal people in remote locations.
- Demonstrated ability to plan program activities including accurately allocating time and resources.
- Knowledge of Work Health & Safety requirements.
If you would like to be considered for this role and feel that your skillset matches the requirements, please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org noting the subject line as: Community Coordinator.