Relevant Trade Qualifications
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services is recruiting for a Maintenance Worker for a temporary assignment.
- Part time hours (up to 25 hours)
- $44.07 per hour including casual loading
- Immediate start
You will be responsible for:
Undertaking work activities associated with landscaping and maintenance of open space areas, including;
- Pruning, weeding, mulching, litter removal.
- Truxor (floating weed harvester) operation.
- Ensure all activities are conducted in accordance with WHS requirements.
- Assist with short-term project needs such as waste clean-up, furniture removal, setting up events and minor building repairs and maintenance.
What we need you to have to be successful in this role:
- Mar10418 Certificate I in Maritime Operations (Coxswain Grade 2 Near Costal).
- Current HR licence.
- Current Police Check or willing to obtain.
- Be physically fit and able to perform manual labour, (able to lift 20kg).
- Demonstrated knowledge of WHS and experience in safe work practices.
- Demonstrated experience in safely operating small plant and power tools.
- Organised and able to work autonomously.
To apply please email your Resume & Cover Letter to: email@example.com with the subject 'Maintenance Worker'.