Safety Advisor (FIFO)
Relevant Trade Qualifications
Between 3 and 5 Years
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services are urgently recruiting for a Safety Advisor to work remotely (FIFO) for a well established organisation.
The purpose of the role is to:
Complete all aspects of onsite HSE requirements including but not limited to:
- Promoting health and safety work practices around the work site
- Safety reporting and administration
- Data entry
- Identifying hazards and assisting to provide suitable controls
- Lead investigations of incidents
- Amend H&S plans and procedures as required
- Ensuring H&S site and legislative compliance
- VOC training
- To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Cert IV in WHS and/or
- A Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- Working hours will average 10 hours per day.
- Roster - Ideally 1:2 (1 week on and 2 weeks off) - however, the client would consider 2:1 (2 weeks on and 1 week off)
- Salary is negotiable depending on the candidate and roster arrangement.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your resume URGENTLY to: email@example.com and mark the subject FIFO Safety Officer.
For a confidential discussion, please call 08 89817431