Contact Call Centre (Aboriginal Identified Position)
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Between 3 and 5 Years
This type of role typically makes sales and provides quality and cost effective customer service to customers through initiating calls or responding to customer enquiries relating to a range of products and services.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Managing issues where customers have not had their issue resolved at first contact.
- Manage inbound queries via the phone and email, exploring and closing advanced customer queries.
- Identify and resolve customer queries through standard questioning techniques
- Utilise systems to assist with the resolution process of the customers advanced query.
- Handle and resolve queries in a timely and efficient manner using a case management approach
- Explore and resolve complex customer enquiries that are identified in accordance with standard procedures
- Maintain an up to date product knowledge and understanding to assist customers with solution based offerings
- Identify provisioning or delivery difficulties and facilitate proposed resolution with customer in accordance with national procedures and action using core systems and processes.
- Develop and maintain good technical knowledge of a full range of capabilities
- Process customer requests including sales, provisioning, activations, faults and billing.
- Maintain customer information in accordance with contracts and prescribed instructions.
- Meet prescribed customer service standards and performance objectives
- Ensure all system records are maintained as required
- Problem Solving
- Process Management
- Drive for Results
- Customer Focus
- Peer Relationships
- Learning on the Fly
- Decision Quality
Key Experience required
- Hospitality or customer service based roles
- Contact Centre experience
- Telemarketing complex administration experience
- Previous experience working in a sales environment, in target driven environment.
To apply please email a cover letter addressing your skills and experience against the position description and current resume to [email protected]
All Aspects Recruitment & HR considers that being Aboriginal or a Torres Strait Islander is a genuine occupational requirement for these positions under sub-s 56(2) of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 (SA)