All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Relevant Trade Qualifications
Between 3 and 5 Years
Our client is currently looking for a Software Tester based in Brisbane. This is a technical role in the Mission Systems Software Team and will develop & execute test procedures to support the Wedgetail platform.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with developers, systems engineers and integration leads across design, implementation, integration and test phases
- Ensuring First Time Quality is delivered to customers in developing test plans and executing procedures within complex technical and programmatic environments
- Understanding and actively contributing to simulation and system data libraries to support new development as well as regression test sets
- Continuously improving test processes, templates, frameworks and tooling in concert with the wider software and test team
- Creating and improving simulation tooling to improve software evaluation techniques
To be successful you will have:
- Strong team focus, ability to collaborate across domains, improve culture and enthusiasm for a winning team
- An ability to perform complex technical test activities
- An ability to manage individually allocated work packages
- Knowledge of test methodologies and execution concepts
Experience with some or all of the following is desirable:
- Software Engineering and Software Testing
- Systems Engineering methodologies
- Mission computing & networking hardware and software
- Wedgetail (AEW&C) experience and/or knowledge
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
Ex Defence personnel, females and ATSI candidates are encouraged to apply.
Submit your cover letter and updated resume to [email protected] Titled: SOFTWARE TESTER