All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Relevant Trade Qualifications
Between 3 and 5 Years
Our client is currently looking for a Software Tester based in Brisbane. This is a technical role in the Mission Systems Software Team and will develop & execute test procedures to support the Wedgetail platform.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with developers, systems engineers and integration leads across design, implementation, integration and test phases
- Ensuring First Time Quality is delivered to customers in developing test plans and executing procedures within complex technical and programmatic environments
- Understanding and actively contributing to simulation and system data libraries to support new development as well as regression test sets
- Continuously improving test processes, templates, frameworks and tooling in concert with the wider software and test team
- Creating and improving simulation tooling to improve software evaluation techniques
To be successful you will have:
- Strong team focus, ability to collaborate across domains, improve culture and enthusiasm for a winning team
- An ability to perform complex technical test activities
- An ability to manage individually allocated work packages
- Knowledge of test methodologies and execution concepts
Experience with some or all of the following is desirable:
- Software Engineering and Software Testing
- Systems Engineering methodologies
- Mission computing & networking hardware and software
- Wedgetail (AEW&C) experience and/or knowledge
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
Ex Defence personnel, females and ATSI candidates are encouraged to apply.
Submit your cover letter and updated resume to email@example.com Titled: SOFTWARE TESTER