Small Business Customer Sales Consultant
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Relevant Trade Qualifications
Title: Small Business Customer Sales Consultant
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
Location: Docklands, VIC
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You are driven and aspire to put the customer at the centre of everything you do
- Are a proven contributor in driving customer advocacy, regularly demonstrating a willingness to show you care, deliver on quality and take ownership to resolve your customers enquiries
- You have the right commitment to further improve on your ability to have great conversations aimed at understanding the 'true and hidden' needs of the customer in order to deliver the right product solutions that will add value to their business
- You have a flexible and positive outlook, and can cope with regular changes in our business that are necessary to help service the needs of our customers.
- You embrace cultural diversity and are a true advocate of values by your actions in the workplace
- And finally, you are someone who is motivated to grow and develop your sales & service skills, and welcomes the challenge to exceed your sales and service targets
SOME OF THE SPECIFICS:
- Multiple Inbound Positions Available
- The roles will be based at our state of the art contact centre in Docklands
- You'll be working on a rotational shift roster between the hours of 7am – 7pm, Mon to Fri. Please note, it is an operational requirement of this role that you have flexible availability as required during these times.
- Previous experience in a sales & service contact centre role would be highly regarded
It's no secret that we will expect a lot from you. In return, we will continue to offer ongoing training and support to help you develop and grow your career with us.
To apply, please send CV and cover letter to [email protected]