IT Relationships Manager
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Computer and Information Technology
Penrith Branch Office
All Aspects Recruitment and HR Services hiring now!
IT Relationships Manager
Aim - Responsible for delivering contemporary technology solutions for the client’s staff and the community. We work together with other business lines and our external service partners to design, build, test and maintain the IT and information systems, tools, services and infrastructure that underpin the client’s operations. We are committed to achieving the client’s vision for a contemporary, service-oriented organisation by transforming the client and staff experiences through technological improvement. The Digital Partnership Office (DPO) sits within the Digital Delivery portfolio in EST. The DPO has responsibility for strategic and operational relationships with the digital service provider community. We work collaboratively with digital service providers on the design, build and implementation of solutions for the community.
About The Role
The client is seeking a relationship manager to join our Digital Partnership Office. Ideal candidates will have experience in leading, influencing and delivering on projects and business outcomes in a digital and commercial environment. This role will:
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to drive improvements, adoption and continued use of the client’s digital wholesale services channels
- Manage the strategic and operational relationship with a wide range of digital service providers
- Scan the environment and gather intelligence on current and emerging trends
- Identify and resolve complex problems using knowledge, expertise and networks
- Support the implementation of security requirements across the digital ecosystem through the provision of expert advice and guidance
- Demonstrate alignment to our cultural traits:
- Consult, collaborate and adopt a partnership approach with internal and external clients and stakeholders to achieve results
- Put clients, external and internal, at the centre of everything they do
- Take ownership, exercise judgment and make reasonable decisions
- Work in a flexible environment and adapt to meet immediate and future challenges
- Serve the community by being passionate, committed, professional, energetic and determined in everything they do.
Our Ideal Job Seeker
- Highly developed verbal, written, listening and facilitation skills, including the ability to tailor communication style and delivery to any given audience
- Demonstrated experience in negotiation and relationship management with internal and external stakeholders, including Executive and Digital Service Providers
- Proven ability to lead teams to contribute to the design, build, governance and implementation of projects and effective solutions
- Demonstrated ability to provide constructive and regular feedback, guide and mentor others
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and prepare presentations and reports for senior portfolio managers and executives
- Demonstrated ability to guide and inform the client committee decision-making by providing expert advice and using a high level of influence on complex issues
- Expertise in software development, IT security controls and standard business reporting
- Demonstrated knowledge of the commercial and operating environment of digital service providers and the client’s digital wholesale service offerings.
- Ability to obtain baseline security
- Australian Citizen
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]