Procurement & Projects Manager
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Government / Municipal
Relevant Trade Qualifications
Between 3 and 5 Years
Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
PROCUREMENT & PROJECTS MANAGER
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services are seeking applications for a Procurement & Projects Manager to work under the general direction of the Business Manager, lead the on-ground delivery of capital works and maintenance projects within a procurement management framework, including;
- Prepare scopes and develop and implement procurement activities
- Using procurement management frameworks, implement capital works and maintenance programs
- Prepare contract documentation and reports regarding capital program outcomes and analysis of infrastructure requirements.
- Manage the national park asset management register, including working with sections within the Park to manage assets at UKTNP.
- Provide on-site technical support to contractors and UKTNP staff for asset management and capital works procurements and projects.
- Collaborate within the team and across sections to progress section priorities, being adaptable and receptive to new ideas and adjusting to changing work demands.
- Knowledge and an awareness of cultural and other issues affecting Indigenous communities in Central Australia, and be able to demonstrate a capacity to contribute sensitively and effectively to the joint management of Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park as well as developing and supporting relationships based on mutual trust, respect and consideration of values and culture.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage procurement projects with a technical mechanical and/or infrastructure focus, including high level interpersonal and stakeholder relationship skills to progress projects in a remote location.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate well with others to progress team priorities. Adaptable and receptive to new ideas and adjusts easily to changing work demands.
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook, and the ability to develop procurement documentation within Commonwealth Government guidelines in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Mechanical and asset management
- Procurement and project management
- Delivering projects in remote locations
- Good oral and written communication skills including the ability to;
- Consult and negotiate sensitively and effectively with Aboriginal people; and
- Liaise with a range of technical and on-site contractors and government departments, and advise in a professional manner.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Hold a current manual driver’s license and drive a 4WD vehicle.
- Hold a current Apply First Aid and Advanced Resuscitation Certificate or have the ability to obtain this qualification.
- Successfully pass a medical and fitness assessment to moderate level according to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park Wildfire Response Fire Fitness Procedure.
- Must be an Australian Citizen to obtain the required security clearance.
To apply please email a current copy of your resume including your response to the selection criteria detailing your skills, experience and capabilities against each criteria to email@example.com