Executive Assistant / Office Services Support - APS4
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Government / Municipal
Between 3 and 5 Years
Executive Assistant / Office Services Support
All Aspects Recruitment & HR is seeking an APS4 who can perform as an Office Services officer and as an EA to support the Regional Manager (RM) for the Top End Tiwi Island (TETI) Regional Branch, in the Central Group.
The person will perform the office services role in the morning and the EA role in the afternoon.
There is some possibility the role will become either an EA role or an Office Services role, likely after a one month period.
The candidate must have a valid driver’s license. The candidate will need to have or be able to obtain an Australian Government Baseline Security Clearance.
Office Services Duties:
- Assist with the management of fleet vehicles
- Help prepare or update existing Standard Operating Procedure manuals
- Assist with stationary orders for the Group
- Escort tradesman to all levels of the building
- Liaise with building management
- Liaise with National Office re building concerns
- Greet visitors and escort where appropriate
- Assist the Group Manager’s office with adhoc requests
- Assist the RM with; planning, organising and managing meetings/events and providing logistical and administrative support
- Coordinating and assisting with Branch work flow and task and time management
- Coordinating and time management of Ministerial and Departmental correspondence and requests
- Travel bookings
- Financial acquittals
- Liaise professionally with internal and external stakeholders
- Working closely and as part of a system with the Central Group’s Executive Officer and Executive Assistant.
The ideal candidate:
We are looking for someone who has the following skills:
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and processes
- Will champion and promote the change culture NIAA is currently undertaking
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Great communications and interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and high attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Reliable with strong personal drive and integrity
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge
To apply please email a current copy of your resume and cover letter detailing your skills and experience working in a same or similar role to firstname.lastname@example.org