EOI – Senior Administration Officers & Executive Assistants
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Greater than 5 Years
Permanent - Contract - Temporary
Are you an experienced high-level Administration Officer or Executive Assistant? All Aspects Recruitment & HR are proud to be partnering exclusively with Local, State & Federal Governments for upcoming work opportunities nationally and now accepting expressions of interest from enthusiastic and reliable administration experts for future contract roles (available post COVID-19 pandemic). Please note there are currently no open vacancies yet.
Our ideal candidate will be someone that is highly self-motivated, professional and capable of managing their workload and prioritising tasks in a corporate environment and candidates with recent experience in a Senior Administration, Correspondence and/or Governance role within an Australian Government Department.
Tasks may include, but not be limited to the following:
- Participate in a multi-disciplinary team to develop, implement, deliver and review projects.
- Develop, implement and maintain effective administrative systems, including systems relating to the management of human resources, finance, asset, performance reporting and business processes.
- Provide high-level support and governance advice to the
- Contribute to the management of projects including, planning, delivery and reporting or work schedules, milestones, budget and expenditure.
- Contribute to the research and analysis of information, preparation and/or coordination, review and progression of briefing notes, project plans, correspondence, reports, and submissions regarding the development, progress and delivery of the project.
- Communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders, verbally and in writing, in a professional and engaging manner.
- Assist in the preparation and/or coordination of presentations, briefing notes, program plans, submissions, reports and correspondence associated with the project.
What you will need
- Strong, recent experience in a senior administration role within an Australian Government Department is essential
- Demonstrated experience in managing large volumes of incoming and outgoing correspondence, including proof reading, editing and formatting.
- High level written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to communicate effectively with officers at all levels with integrity, tact, ethical conduct, confidentiality and ensuring client interest.
- Demonstrated high standard and experience of administrative support skills including administrative processes and reporting requirements, and information systems relevant to the business.
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate and work cooperatively, effectively and collaboratively within a team environment; to work autonomously and utilise discretion in the absence of decision makers; and to meet deadlines and establish work priorities to maximise efficiency, work output and the changing needs of the team.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver work of a high quality, validity and accuracy in a timely way.
If this sounds like you then please submit your expression of interest by forwarding a brief cover letter together with your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Unrestricted Australian work rights are required to be considered. All applications are treated with the utmost confidence and due to the high number of applications received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.