Senior Administration Officer
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Government / Municipal
12 Months Fixed Term
All Aspects Recruitment & HR are seeking a skilled and experienced Senior Administrative Officer for a full-time fixed term contract for 12 months based in Darwin.
Responsibilities Include but not limited to;
- Finance administration support
- Manage and maintain filing systems
- Maintain assets and inventory
- Procure and manage office supplies
- Register incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Prepare meeting agendas and compile reports
- Arrange and attend meetings and conferences where required
- Executive support to the executive team and foreign delegates
- Arrange and maintain travel bookings
- Diary management
- Arrange and prepare quarterly and monthly reports
- Draft official ministerial and diplomat correspondence
- Ad-hoc duties as required to ensure the smooth and efficient management of administrative functions.
Our ideal candidate will be a dedicated team member, efficient with Microsoft applications, efficient in time management, have excellent written and verbal communication, ability to prioritize workloads, great attention to detail, have a minimum of 3 recent years working in same or similar role at a senior level and able to work autonomously.
To apply please email a current copy of your resume including a 1-page cover letter expanding on your skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on the 3rd July 2020