Between 3 and 5 Years
Are you a people person? Are you passionate about customer service? Would you like the opportunity to work for a diverse cultured organisation, who are well-established and based locally in Darwin? If so, then we would like to hear from you.
Our Client is urgently recruiting for an Administration Officer for an immediate start and for a duration of approximately 6 months with the possibility of extension. The main requirements of this role are to provide and promote high quality levels of Customer Service and Data Management in alignment with the client’s values.
- $50.48 per hour
- 6 Month Assignment
- Full Time Hours
You will be responsible for:
- Coordinate and liaise with project managers to upload data to EPMS
- Work with project managers on budgets
- Provide analysis and project reporting
- Conduct analysis to ensure EPMS are aligned
- Accurate data entry
- Providing exceptional customer service to the clients
What we need you to have to be successful in this role;
- High Level computer literacy skills including experience in the use of computer-based Customer Information Systems
- Proven ability for Numerical accuracy
- Experience in Financial Monitoring
- Demonstrated experience in preparing reports
- Experience in Investigating data anomalies and good problem-solving skills
- Proven ability for numerical accuracy of account and customer transactions
- Knowledge of the requirements to maintain customer confidentiality at all times
- Demonstrated interpersonal, verbal, writing and communication skills
- Be able to interact within a culturally diverse work group
What we would like you to have:
- Proven experience in the development of efficiency improvements
- Experience in working in a public contact environment to deliver high quality standard of customer service at all times including cash handling and front counter functions.
Please email your Resume & Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and name the subject 'Administration Officer'.