Food & Beverage Attendant
Hotel / Catering / Hospitality / Leisure
Less Than 3 Years
Food and Beverage Attendant – Temporary – Various Shifts Available
Darwin is the capital of Australia's Northern Territory and a former frontier outpost. It is also a gateway to massive Kakadu National Park. Its popular waterfront area has several beaches and green areas like Bicentennial Park. Also near the water is the Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory, displaying Southeast Asian and Pacific art, plus a pearling lugger and other seafaring vessels.
Our Client is looking for Food and Beverage attendants to join their busy team for some casual, on-going Temporary Roles, to assist them during their current busy periods.
So, if you are passionate about Customer Service, and you are highly motivated, and want to join a fast-paced team in a well-renowned Hotel Chain, and this sounds like the perfect role for you, then we would love to hear from you.
- Temp Role – part-time hours Darwin Based
- $26.49 per hour
- Various Shifts Available
- Work for a well-renowned Hotel Chain
- 5.30am to 10.30am
- 11am to 3pm
- 3pm to 11pm
What we would like you to have:
- Barista skills and experience with commercial coffee machines
- Current RSA License including previous Liquor experience
What we need you to have:
- Available for an immediate interview/start
- Excellent Customer Service
- A friendly and positive attitude
- To be Reliable, Honest & Trustworthy
- The ability to provide high quality Customer Service
- Excellent communication skills
- A high standard of personal hygiene and integrity
- Driving License and your own car to be able to get to and from shifts.
Please respond urgently with your resume and a covering letter, highlighting your previous experience, and your availability. Please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and put job name “Food and Beverage Attendant” as the subject.