Government / Municipal
Entry Level / Junior
-City Office location
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity to work within the Federal Government Department. Bring your skills and knowledge and join a dynamic team where you can provide support in a legislative area.
Description of the role
The Administration Officer will provide professional, quality and timely responses to support the work of the Executive Director of Township Leasing (Executive Director).
Policy and procedure
- Assist with the completion of various projects.
- Comply with the office’s operating instructions and procedures.
- Develop a knowledge of and compliance with legislative, financial and administrative frameworks, government decision-making processes and office guidelines.
- Provide an administrative support role to other employees when requested or directed.
- Undertake administrative tasks requested by supervisor with a high level of accuracy.
- Liaise with stakeholders on routine matters/tasks.
- Liaise with other areas within the agency, acting in a support role to arrange basic requirements of routine work activities.
- Support effective stakeholder relationships.
- Provide procedural assistance to stakeholders.
- Assist in updating and maintaining a stakeholder contact list.
Organising and facilitating Consultative Forum meetings
- Attend CFM meeting in remote communities as required, including overnight stays Assist with providing CFM secretariat services including recording minutes.
- Assist to organise CFM travel arrangements, venues and catering.
- Assist with organisation and facilitation of Consultative Forum meetings as directed by supervisor.
- Assist senior staff to communicate with participants and stakeholders regarding each CFM scheduled.
Subleases and other documentation
- Assist with the administration of all land tenure arrangements in the township; which includes preparing sublease applications for assessment and recording in the OTL database.
- Maintain up to date information on the OTL data base by inputting all relevant information against individual land dealings.
- Assist with file management, data review and update.
APPPLY NOW FOR THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY IN A GOVERNMENT ENVIRONMENT
-Must be an Australian resident
-Current Police Clearance