Cleaning Supervisor - Remote Community
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services are currently recruiting for Cleaning Supervisor to work in a remote community in the NT.
The purpose of the role is that you will be the main point of contact for households in supporting families with initial cleaning and associated hygiene education, following any referrals and ongoing issues.
- Salary $65,000 - $75,000 Depending on level of experience
- 6 Weeks Annual Leave with 17.5% leave loading
- Working for a Not-for-Profit organisation
- Full-Time, Fixed Term contract, with the opportunity of extension
- Remote Area Allowance
If you have a passion and talent for mentoring and coaching people, where you can empower them; and enjoy building positive and rewarding relationships, and can demonstrate genuine empathy, whilst having a good solid, understanding of barriers and challenges which are presented, whilst living and working in remote communities, then we would love to hear from you. There is also excellent fishing and outdoor activities available right on your doorstep!
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Provide hygiene education to households
- Training and mentoring of the local indigenous workforce
- Supporting the cleaning of households with local families
- Conducting follow-up visits ensuring all cleaning is performed to high standards
- Follow up on cleaning referrals
- Ensuring WHS and chemical standards are practiced at all times.
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- A high level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills
- The ability to lead and mentor a group of local employees
- Good computer skills
- The ability to be resilient and be ‘willing’ with a strong ‘can do’ attitude
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your resume and cover letter, highlighting your supervisory/managerial skills in this field, directly to: email@example.com