Assistant Depot Manager
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Between 3 and 5 Years
12 Months Fixed Term
Assistant Depot Manager - Darwin NT
12 Months - Fixed Term
Our client is a recycling depot for beverage containers and coordinator of the Northern Territory container deposit scheme. All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services is looking for a reliable and highly motivated individual to join their team. This role is responsible for supporting all functions of the depot within a team environment.
Reporting to the Depot Manager, this role requires the successful candidate to have the flexibility to work over a 7-day roster.
The role will initially be a fixed term 12-month contract. Part time or Full-time applicants will be considered.
- Supporting all depot tasks within a team environment, including
- Customer Service including receival of containers
- Sorting and processing of materials
- Maintaining depot safety
- Administration tasks
- Data Entry of Invoices and Dockets
- Team leading
- Rostering of staff
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- No formal qualifications required, no formal recycling or depot experience required.
- The successful candidate will be safety focused, good with people and have strong communication and coordination skills.
- Forklift License required.
- Looking for a candidate with demonstrated capability to work effectively within a team environment, with experience leading others preferred.
- Capable of completing physical work, handling of containers
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organised worker who is able to work autonomously
- Able to work in a flexible environment - small team culture
To apply for this position, please email a current copy of your resume and cover letter detailing your skills and experience against the position criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close 21st February 2020