Inventory Store Person
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Government / Municipal
Between 3 and 5 Years
$35.10 per hour
All Aspects Recruitment are seeking applications for a Inventory / Store Person. Responsible for the management of an extensive inventory of parts and supplies to enable business operations across the Northern Territory and perform warehousing duties as directed by the Warehouse Manager or their designated supervisors on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure operational needs are met in an environment of diverse business units and culture, while promoting improvement of inventory processes and outcomes.
- Warehousing services including stock receiving, picking, packing, counting and movement of stock.
- Cyclic counting of stock and annual stock-take duties
- Accurate completion of required paperwork and data entry as and when instructed.
- Carry out duties in accordance with our clients safety, environmental and quality policy, safety
Selection criteria – Essential
- Demonstrated ability to organise and prioritise daily tasks, respond to supervisory direction and work with minimal supervision in a small team environment.
- Good written communication and accurate numeracy/literacy skills. The ability to interact effectively with people of different cultures.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of computer programs including inventory management systems.
- Experience and understanding of warehouse practices and Occupational Health and Safety, be resourceful in delivering outcomes.
- Current NT Driver’s Licence, forklift operator’s licence and White Card.
Selection criteria – Desirable
- Relevant training and experience working with dangerous goods.
To apply please email a current copy of your resume and cover letter detailing your skills and experience against the selection criteria above to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Wednesday 19th February 2020