All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Government / Municipal
Greater than 5 Years
$50.00 per hour
All Aspects Recruitment are seeking applications for an Executive Assistant to provide high quality administrative duties for the Core Operations business unit including effective liaison with all regional areas and supporting the Executive General Manager.
- Provide high level administrative and secretarial services to support the Executive General Manager, Senior Leadership Team and the wider business unit, including scheduling of appointments and direct/fulfil requests for advice and drafting correspondence/documentation in a professional and timely manner.
- Monitor incoming and outgoing correspondence using the prescribed process, forward to relevant personnel to action and following up as required.
- Provide secretariat support in relation to meetings and conferences including agenda and minute preparation, meeting support and venue arrangements as required, including maintenance of Core Operations intranet site as required.
- Prepare and quality control correspondence, including providing assistance to staff in the preparation of procurement, human resources, organisational development, information technology, customer service centre and facilities reports and documentation, ensuring corporate standards are met.
- Provide project and adhoc administrative support as directed by the Executive General Manager Core Operations.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in providing high quality executive administration at senior leadership level.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, including substantial knowledge of records management systems, whilst providing high level executive coordination.
- Demonstrated ability to work with initiative, enthusiasm and limited supervision, as well as part of a team, and to effectively manage a range of tasks with competing priorities, including the ability to interact effectively with people of diverse culture.
- Proven capacity to operate effectively in a politically sensitive environment.
- Previous experience in an Executive Coordination role.
- Previous experience and knowledge of the systems, functions and structure of a government environment.
To apply email a current copy of your resume including a cover letter detailing your skills and experience against the essential criteria to email@example.com