Data Entry / Customer Service
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Government / Municipal
Between 3 and 5 Years
$35.00 per hour
Ensure the provision and promotion of a high-quality standard of customer service and data management to meet the expectations and requirements of external and internal service delivery in line with our client’s strategic direction.
- Responsible for billing customer usage for scheduled monthly and quarterly reads and customer requested reads. Ensure customer billing details and meter data is accurately updated and maintained on computer systems. Investigate and follow up missing or conflicting billing and meter data. Advise customers where usage patterns have changed and investigate anomalies.
- Maintain and promote a high standard of quality customer service including timely response to all customer complaints and enquiries and support for front counter and call centre operations.
- Participate with the review, development and implementation of customer services procedures and policies to ensure the goals and objectives of the organisation are achieved.
- Carry out duties in accordance with our clients safety and environmental policy, safety principles, corporate values and behaviours.
Selection criteria – Essential
- Demonstrated interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively within a multi-skilled and culturally diverse work group with a specific focus on achieving positive outcomes through the establishment of effective relationships built with both internal and external stakeholders in a B2B environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment and self-manage workloads to ensure positive outcomes of the organisation are achieved including agreed targets and KPIs as set out.
- High level computer literacy skills including experience in the use of computer-based customer information systems, experience using word processing and spreadsheet packages with demonstrated experience preparing reports, investigating data anomalies and problem solving.
- Detailed knowledge of billing and revenue collection procedures within a multi-utility environment, with proven ability for numerical accuracy and attention to detail to ensure accuracy of account and customer transactions.
- Knowledge of the requirement to maintain confidentiality at all times and promote a positive public image of the Corporation.
Selection criteria – Desirable
- Proven experience in the development of efficiency improvements, growth opportunities and continuous improvements within the work place.
- Experience of working in a public contact environment to deliver a high-quality standard of customer service including cash handling and front counter functions.