Less Than 3 Years
Potential for Permanent Opportunity
All Aspects Recruitment are currently recruiting for a highly organised, bubbly, outgoing Administration Receptionist who is required on a temporary assignment with a view to going Permanent for the right candidate. This role will initially start as part time with a view to moving to full time hours - once permanent.
The purpose of the role is to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, and to improve the quality of services provided to people with a disability and/or have complex needs.
You will be required to book in new clients, answer all incoming calls and manage new queries, calendars, and processing payments.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Be the first point of contact for all vistors
- Provide Administration support
- Organise and schedule appointments
- Daily processing of invoices
- Receive, sort, and distribute incoming mail
- Take detailed minutes of staff meetings
- Undertake any other duties
What we would like you to have:
- Polite and professional communication skills via phone, face to face and email
- The ability to adhere to the clients code of conduct, organisational policies, procedures and standards of practice
- Integrity, honesty and good faith at all times
- A Cert III in Allied Health and/or Cert III Business Administration
- The ability to work with diverse groups including young people, women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and other socio-economic backgrounds
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to prioritise your work load
- Good working knowledge and understanding of all MS Packages
- Previous experience and knowledge of NDIS funding, and allied health roles is highly desirable.
What we need you to have:
- Previous Administration experience
- The ability to manage client complaints in a professional and calm manner
- The ability to multi-task
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Current Driver's License and own vehicle - (you may be required to travel to the other sites as directed by management).
- NT Working with Children card (OCHRE Card)
- National Police Clearance (within 12 months)
- Current First Aid Certificate (or be willing to obtain)
- Vaccinations - be up to date with these or be willing to obtain
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you feel that this matches your skillset, please forward your current resume and cover letter, highlighting the above criteria urgently, to: email@example.com
Check out our facebook page too for other employment opportunities.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are strongly encouraged to apply for this position, and is an equal opportunity measure under s8 of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth) and s57 of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1996 (NT)