Pharmaceutical / Medical / Healthcare / Hygie
Between 3 and 5 Years
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Speech Pathologist to improve the quality of services provided to people with a disability who have complex needs.
The Speech Pathologist role is responsible for independently providing a high standard, effective and efficient clinical service related to speech pathology across a variety of service delivery modes. The role requires well developed general clinical skills and be able to manage a caseload independently, be time efficient and able to manage a busy caseload with competing demands.
Services include the support of children, adolescents and adults. A minimum of 2 years clinical experience in Paediatrics and adults is required.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Manage a caseload of clients of all ages.
- Provide appropriate skilled clinical assessment and interventions across a range of clinical areas & service delivery modes, e.g. home, office, school, group, individual, transdisciplinary.
- Provide clinical services of a more complex nature and exercise independent professional judgement when required.
- Work with children and families through the NDIA process.
- Work collaboratively with members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Provide clinical services as outlined with KPIs.
- Maintain confidentiality and duty of care at all times.
- Maintain appropriate client files, case notes and data as per organisational policies and procedures, legislative and funding requirements.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Speech Pathology and registration with Speech Pathology Australia.
- Current Criminal History Check and OCHRE card.
- Current Driver’s License and willingness to drive.
- Ongoing CPSP status.
- Minimum of 2 years clinical experience in Paediatrics and adults.
- Demonstrated knowledge based in relevant areas of practice, with extensive specialist knowledge in an area of speech pathology practice e.g. autism, voice, feeding, fluency.
- Proven experience in a private speech pathology practice with exposure to NDIS and other government funding bodies.
- Current First Aid Certificate.
- Up to date vaccinations.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance.
If this sounds like you please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Speech Pathologist', or for more information feel free to contact us on 08 8981 7431