Care Support Planner
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
NGO / Non-profit
Our client is recruiting for a highly skilled Care Support Planner in Darwin
- As the first point of contact for the Carer you will assess carers needs and support them through a registration and assessment process using STAR tool
- Connect them to services in line with service delivery guidelines
- Work in collaboration to ensure their needs are met
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Ensure to maintain a safe and healthy workplace
Must have a recognised qualification in one of the Social Services, Community Services or significent experience in community services
Understanding of consumer directed care, wellness and enablement principles
Experience in working with people from diverse backgrounds
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Current drivers license, Ochre Card, Police check and first aid certificates required.
Apply today for interviews next week!