Clinician Youth Services
Pharmaceutical / Medical / Healthcare / Hygie
Relevant Trade Qualifications
Are you passionate about supporting young people who have suffered the impact of substance use and are able to provide trauma sensitive care and comprehensive assessments?
If you are someone who can provide responsive high-quality engagement, are aware of moral and cultural issues, and have traits such as optimism, please read on…
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services are recruiting on behalf of our client for an experienced Clinician Youth Services – Permanent Full-Time. Delivering a responsive and integrated life skills programs to compliment day programs, where by activities, education sessions and outings will encourage further learning. This is a pivotal role implementing a young person’s goals and treatment plans, whilst working with Youth Service Family Workers, Family and Community Service Partners.
About the organisation
The organisation is a family and community orientated Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community-controlled organisation whose mission is to provide evidence-based assistance to improve social, emotional wellbeing, while raising awareness and advocating for individual, family community need.
- Permanent Full-Time
- Competitive Salary
- 6 Weeks annual leave
- Salary Packaging]
- Darwin based
- Not for Profit Organisation
The requirements for this role:
- Display strength based, trauma informed and client centred attitude by providing friendly, caring and welcoming approach to clients
- Develop, facilitate and evaluate culturally sensitive activities
- Actively participate in the development, implementation and monitoring of individual care planning meetings as required, and planning activities aimed at engaging young people
- Model self-care skills by assisting young people to plan and prepare meals and manage personal hygiene and within their environment.
- Provide a continuous and close level of supervision and attend to client’s incidental needs and individual crisis support as required
- Ensure that all medications taken by the clients we support are supervised according to the management of medication policy and procedures
- Oversee and record the exit and entry of all visitors
To be considered for this role we need you to have:
- Degree Level Qualification in Psychology, Social Work, or Behavioural Sciences
- Current First Aid Check
- Current NT Driver’s License (Minimum C Class)
- Current Ochre Card (Category E)
- Been double vaccinated against Covid-19
- Experience in residential services and willingness to work on a (7) seven-day roster
- Good computer skills, including MS, data collection/input and record management skills.
If you feel that your skillset matches the above requirements, please submit your resume and cover letter at once to : email@example.com
Please note in the subject heading: Clinician Youth Services. or feel free to contact Dawn on 08 89817431 for a confidential discussion.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are highly encouraged to apply.