Pharmaceutical / Medical / Healthcare / Hygie
We have a unique opportunity for a Pharmacist based in the Wynnum (Bayside) area of Brisbane.
- Full Time role
- Salary package above $98k
- Customer facing role
- Bachelor of Pharmacy degree (or equivalent)
- Current General Registration as a Pharmacist (without conditions or undertakings) with AHPRA, is required
- Clear and effective communication skills, with an attention to detail
- Be able to lead and contribute to a dynamic team
- Retail pharmacy industry experience
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job
Some roles and responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Counsel customers on their medical conditions and medications, both prescription and OTC, with the most up to date, evidence based information
- Execute health services to the highest professional standard
- Build and maintain relationships with local health professionals
- Dispensary operations, including timely acceptance of prescriptions and counselling of patients
- Implement and follow QCPP policy and procedure to the highest standard
Our client’s pharmacy requires all new team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID 19 (unless a medical exemption is provided). We acknowledge the government mandates across a number of jurisdictions, and as community health care providers, we too are playing our part to help keep our team members and customers safe.
We proudly commit to providing a safe and supportive environment for our community of customers and team members. We encourage applications from all candidates, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and those with disabilities.
To apply, send resume to email@example.com.