Policy & Governance Coordinator
Between 3 and 5 Years
$89,194 - $99,060
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services are currently recruiting for a Policy & Governance Coordinator.
The client delivers the Indigenous Suicide Postvention Service across Australia and has taken a national leadership role in the provision of suicide postvention support and assistance to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Individuals, families and communities.
- $89,194 -$99,060k per annum + super and salary packaging
- Darwin based but may consider other locations for the right candidate
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Policy and Governance Coordinator role, oversees the Policy and Governance components of the organisation, including Board secretariat support and governance. This position works closely with the Executive Assistant role to ensure the smooth running of the Chief Executive Officer’s office; and also works closely with the CEO and Chairperson to provide Board support administrative responsibilities that includes scheduling and preparing for meetings, taking minutes, composing and preparing correspondence. The position is also responsible for a continuous quality improvement focus on the development, review, monitoring and relevant qualifications and work experience.
What we need you to have to be considered for this role:
- Experience in the implementation of organisational policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience working in confidential and sensitive roles and handling sensitive, in-confidence information.
- Experience in research and supporting tender and submission development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with government, agency, community and other external stakeholders.
- Uses own initiative to solve problems and achieve results in a team environment.
- A genuine commitment to act in accordance with service’s mission and values.
- Relevant experience and/or qualifications in office administration (i.e. Cert IV, Diploma or Degree)
- Experience in working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and communities or in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health or community organisations.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office software including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
To apply please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Policy & Governance Coordinator