Principal Development Officer - QLD
Government / Municipal
Between 3 and 5 Years
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services are currently recruiting for a Principal Development Officer (AO7) based in Brisbane CBD. This is a temporary role until 30/06/22 with possibility of extension.
We are seeking someone who has demonstrated, high level skills and experience in the following areas:
- Lead a team to deliver the quality design and development of Sport and Recreation programs, products and supporting tools and resources utilising relevant design and development methodologies at a high level to support relevant government priorities, strategic direction, stakeholder and client expectations.
- Develop and implement effective business processes to ensure programs are well-designed and appropriately documented, communicated (internally and externally), reviewed and analysed to ensure processes are up to date.
- Develop, influence and manage relationships with and between internal and external stakeholders to ensure programs meet their needs.
- Undertake complex business analysis and reporting functions for the team, including urgent requests for program information from across the department.
- Research and prepare proposals, project plans, recommendations, submissions and briefing papers of a complex nature.
- Continuously improve programs and products for stakeholders to ensure high level customer service.
- Provide guidance, coaching and mentoring to develop a team that values continuous improvement and a collaborative culture focused on achievement of objectives within approved timeframes and budgets.
For more information or to apply please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “Principal Development Officer”