- $60k P.A + Super
- Bonus Structure
- CBD Location
- An outgoing person who can take direction well and gets along with others and works well in a small team.
- Must be reliable, honest & trustworthy.
- You will be enthusiastic, demonstrate a dynamic personality and have a high desire to achieve
- You will be a keen learner, have excellent attention to detail, and a willingness to learn
- A good sense of humour and ability to work in a small, but lively environment
- Have cultural awareness
- To support in the end-to-end recruitment process including both Temporary & Permanent recruitment
- Resourcing across our internal database and other platforms
- Having a high level of attention to detail and a genuine passion to deliver exceptional customer service
- When working on specific roles, you will be coordinating with the Operations Manager, to learn the job details, specific qualifications required, and the experience needed to be able to use this information to source candidates who meet the required criteria, whilst providing general administrative support to the Operations Manager and Branch.
- A good work ethic and be able to achieve results with minimal supervision
- The ability to multi-task
- To be able to communicate effectively
- To have an excellent telephone manner & excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills
- To be confident
- To be well-presented
- To have very clear communication skills